Protect Your Plumbing Business
Plumbers insurance protects plumbing contractors against lawsuits and property damages specific to the plumbing industry.
- Stains or damage caused by spilled corrosive agents
- Damage to a client's home or household possessions
- A client slips and falls on water that wasn't cleaned up after fixing a pipe
- And more
Don’t let an accident or lawsuit put your finances at risk. Pick your plumbers insurance coverage our incredible partners and secure the future of your plumbing business.Get a Quote
Plumbers Insurance Policies
- Forty-four states require plumbers to be licensed at the state level, and most of these states require plumbers to carry liability insurance in order to be licensed.
- Property owners may require you to show proof of insurance before hiring you.
- Liability insurance gives you a layer of defense against claims such as bodily injury claims or property claims.
- Financial peace of mind
- If you use your own equipment, or transport equipment to multiple locations, you will want to protect your equipment against theft, damage, or loss with additional equipment insurance.
You can’t afford gaps in your coverage that could put you out of business.
Need additional information before making a decision?
Give our team a call today at 844.520.6993
Keep Your Plumbing Business Running Smoothly - hand off your risk so you can focus on growing your independent contracting business.